Açai Kombucha Tequila Cocktail Recipe
This is a very simple Kombucha tequila cocktail recipe that even those with no experience can make, mostly with the tools and ingredients you can find in your kitchen! The combination of fruity Kombucha, açai berries and lime makes for a zesty, fruity flavour, with the lavender syrup and viola flower adding a fragrant aftertaste […]
- 40ml ‘Blanco’ tequila (blanco tequila is a tequila that has been aged for a very short time, if at all)
- 15ml lavender syrup
- 75ml Grow Wild Açai Berry Puree
- Juice of half a regular-sized lime
- 1 bottle of Equinox Wild Berry Kombucha, fresh from the fridge
- Garnish (we used a slice of dehydrated lime and an edible viola flower, but this is up to you!)
- Latte spoon (any long handled spoon will do)
- Long drink glass (these usually have glass detailing towards the bottom, but any highball glass will do)
- Straw (try a reusable straw to be eco friendly!)
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in the glass, and give it a light stir to combine them.
- Add in the ice, a couple of cubes at a time, at roughly 15-20 second intervals, stirring lightly throughout. This helps cool the spirits down gradually.
- Carefully top the drink with the Kombucha until you have roughly half an inch of space left in the glass.
- Add your garnish and straw (the fruit can be placed inside the glass, or on the rim of the glass. To place it on the rim, make a cut halfway through the slice with a small knife).
- Serve and enjoy this fruity Kombucha tequila concoction!
Recipe by James French, Bartender & Mixologist at The Clockwork Rose
Check out our our other Kombucha cocktail recipes.