Snacks on the go – Quinoa Porridge served with Original Kombucha
Power up your morning and avoid the mid afternoon slump with this healthy & delicious recipe!
Recipe by Mairi Rivers AKA Ginger Vegan
If being healthy is your goal for 2019, enjoy this easy-to-make recipe with a chilled glass of our Original Kombucha to get your morning started off with a bang!
Ingredients (makes enough for 2 -3 days)
- 150g quinoa 70g oats
- 500ml water
- 200ml almond milk plus 50ml extra
- ½ vanilla pod or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Combine the quinoa, oats water and 200ml of the almond milk in the pan. Add the ground cinnamon and scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add both the seeds and pot to the pan.
2. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes until the quinoa is tender.
3. Serve with chia jam, an Original Equinox Kombucha and your favourite toppings!
Did you try this recipe? tag us in your pics! #equinoxkombucha