Low Sugar Kombucha Drink Recipes – Rose Coconut Margherita Mocktail
Fruity sweetness with a packed punch of Kombucha to brighten up your Monday!
Recipe by My Vegan Minimalist
This mocktail will give you all the buzz you need without a single drop of alcohol! A flavourful combination of sweet coconut and fragrant rose will add a tropical punch and bring you that Friday feeling every day of the week!
Thirst-quenching and packed to the brim with vitamins, this rose and coconut margarita is the perfect way to kick start your Spring. Enjoy on its own or with ice.
- 1 bottle of Equinox Pink Grapefruit & Guava
- 25ml orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 150 ml young coconut water
- 2 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp dry rose petals
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 lime wedge
- Optional: ice cubes
- Add orange juice and young coconut water to 1 bottle of Equinox Pink Grapefruit & Guava.
- Optional: fill your glasses halfway full with ice cubes.
- Enjoy with or without ice.
Did you make this recipe? Tag us in your pics! #equinoxkombucha