Low Sugar Kombucha Drink Recipes – Raspberry Caipirinha
Raise your glass with this cheeky kombucha cocktail! (its low in sugar too, bonus!)
Recipe by Mairi Rivers AKA Ginger Vegan
This low sugar mocktail is the perfect way to relax at the weekend after a long working week! Blend the natural sweetness of our Raspberry & Elderflower Kombucha into this refreshing cocktail.
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 shot cachaça
- 8 raspberries
- 1/4 lime juiced
- 1 bottle Raspberry & Elderflower Equinox Kombucha
- 1 sprig mint
- Ice, mint sprigs, lime wedges and a couple raspberries to serve
1. Muddle the raspberries and mint together until the raspberries are well broken down.
2. Transfer to a tumbler and top with ice and lime wedges.
3. Pour over the cachaça, lime juice and top up with Raspberry & Elderflower Kombucha.
4. Stir well then garnish with a whole raspberry and a sprig of mint.