Competition Terms and Conditions
Organic September Community Competition – Win a River Cottage Feast for Two
Full Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to mainland UK residents excluding Highlands and Islands.
- To participate, users must enter their email in the form – https://floweroflifeltd.typeform.com/to/LwmYX1Py
- The competition will open on 26th Sept 23 and close at midnight on the 30th Sept 23. Entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- One winner will be selected by random from all valid entries after the competition closes; the Promoters decision is final.
- The competition prize will be two places on a River Cottage Feast (valid for feasts with a ticket price of £125 or lower).
- All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and 1 winner will be selected at random.
- The provisional winner will be contacted within 1 working days of the end of the promotion period via the contact information they provided to enter. The winner must respond confirming eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 24hrs of initial contact. If the provisional winner does not respond within 24hrs of initial contact, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and a reserve winner will be selected in the same manner.
- The prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- All entries must be submitted directly by the entrant. No bulk or third party entries, or those entries not in accordance with entry instructions, will be accepted.
- A maximum of 1 prize per person.
- Both feast places must be used for the same event on the same date.
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The feast places must be booked within the year 2023 and the event date must take place before 31st December 2024.
- Equinox Kombucha accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Equinox Kombucha reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In acceptance of the prize, winners will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by River Cottage’s core terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.rivercottage.net/terms-and-conditions
- Equinox Kombucha, Unit 2B | Orchard Business Park | Scout Road | Hebden Bridge | West Yorkshire | HX7 5HZ