Cleansing Greens Soup with Ginger Kombucha
Getting your greens in has never been tastier!
Recipe by Amelia Littlejohn AKA Nourishing Amelia
Serve this detox recipe with our Ginger Kombucha for zesty kick!
- Head of 1 medium broccoli
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 180g frozen peas
- 1 x 400g tin cannellini beans
- 100g spinach
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 5g fresh parsley
- 800ml vegetable stock
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add the olive oil to a saucepan over a medium heat and allow to warm.
- Dice the onion and add to the saucepan. Allow to brown slightly then add the crushed garlic cloves.
- Add the stock to the saucepan and allow to warm then add the chopped broccoli. Cook for around 10 minutes on a medium heat to allow the broccoli to soften before adding the peas, chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans then add these to the saucepan along with all the remaining ingredients.
- Carefully pour this mixture into a blender and blend on high until smooth!
- Pour back into the saucepan and reheat the soup before serving.
Have you tried this recipe? Tag us! #equinoxkombucha