Ginger Chai Kombucha Detox Drink
If you are a fan of all things spice, this is the recipe for you!
Recipe by Micah Siva AKA NutritionXKitchen
Here’s how to make it:
- ½ c. Water
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2-3 Cardamom Pods
- ¼ Star Anise
- 1 Slice Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¾ c. Equinox Ginger Kombucha
- Make the chai syrup: In a small saucepan, add water, tea bag, cinnamon stick, cardamom, star anise, and ginger over medium heat. Cook until it has reduced to half, ( ¼ c. liquid). Stir in maple syrup and let cool.
- Add lemon juice to cooled syrup.
- Add ice to glass (preferably a short tumbler or mug). Pour syrup/juice mixture over ice, topping with Equinox Ginger Kombucha.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick and sliced ginger garnish.