Komsecco – Kombucha Prosecco Cocktail Recipe
A festive season hit!
This super easy and delicious komsecco recipe will be a hit this festive season! With the sweet notes of raspberries and the tasty tang of the prosecco this will be seeing you through to the new year with style and grace! Try something a little different year – join the kombucha prosecco revolution!
- Equinox Raspberry & Elderflower Kombucha, chilled
- Prosecco, chilled
- A few fresh raspberries, washed
- Pour 100ml of raspberry and elderflower kombucha into a jug or cocktail shaker
- Add a few fresh raspberries
- Muddle or crush the raspberries into the kombucha
- Pour into a flute, filling it just under 2/3 of the way with the raspberry bits, or strain out if preferred
- Top up with prosecco
- Add a fresh raspberry or two to garnish
So here’s the recipe: