Kombucha Coulis Chia Pudding
A Naturally Sweet Treat for Summer!
Recipe by Miranda Jack
- 5 tbsp Chia seeds (75g)
- 150g of thick coconut yogurt
- 100ml almond of milk
- 150g strawberries
- 1tbsp honey
- 100ml of Wild Berry kombucha
1. Add the Chia seeds, yogurt and milk of choice to a bowl and mix together.
2. Leave this in the fridge for half an hour or until it become thick and no longer runny.
3. Separate the chia pudding into serving jars or bowls, I put strawberries in here too as it adds to the texture.
4. In the blender blend the strawberries, kombucha and honey.
5. Add the strawberry coulis onto of the chia pudding and serve. (This will keep nicely for a couple of days covered in the fridge)
Don’t forget to tag us in your recipe creations!