Snacks on the go – Oat Bites
Fruity Oat Balls paired with Raspberry & Elderflower Equinox Kombucha
Recipe by Healthy Twists
- 40g oats
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 50g dates, finely chopped
- 50g apricots, finely chopped
- 80g smooth almond butter
- 1 tbsp. freeze-dried raspberry pieces, crushed
- 1 tbsp. milled flax seed
- 30g coconut oil, melted
1. Finely chop the dates and apricots and add them to a large bowl. Add the other dry ingredients before stirring in the almond butter.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over a low heat and pour over the mixture straight away. Mix thoroughly. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes before forming into balls.
3. Store in the fridge and eat within a week.
Did you make this recipe? Tag us in your pics! #equinoxkombucha